Sunday, September 23, 2012

More Funny Reid

We all know Spencer Reid is my favorite character in Criminal Minds. He's just epic, guys. Admit it. So, here's some more funny pictures about the incomparable genius.



LMBO

Cute one of Reid with a random baby. You think he would know the statistic that babies are 30 times more likely to die of suffocation in an adult bed...
 
 
...
 
 
Did I just pwn Dr. Reid? YESSSSS


I know this is the famous JJ and Reid after Emily 'dies' picture, but just pretend it's Spence and Melly.


I am doing this for the rest of my life.

Love Twilight, but this was hilarious.



X3 and all fan girls make the 'awwwwwwwwww' noise here. Dry your eyes, it's okay. The bad thing is though, no more Reid flashbacks cuz this kid is too old now. *pout* I wonder how old...whoa, I'm sounding like Pedo bear. Someone call the BAU.
 
I'M KIDDING CHILD ACTOR YOU ARE NO IN DANGER...CURRENTLY...IT'S NOT ME!! I'M JUST
 
 
I'll shut up now.
 
 
-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment