Tuesday, August 14, 2012

THE CRIMINAL CRANIUM CAST

I've had this thought in my mind that I really wanted to cast actors for my cast of characters here, so here they are. These are some people who look like (not amazingly though) my characters here.


MELANIE WILKES



Olivia de Havilland. She was brunette most her live, but the brunette did go blonde for a while, but I can't find really any good pictures-especially since she was in black and white films!


CHARLIE WILKES

Alex Pettyfer

I apologize for the fact that he doesn't have a shirt on, but I think we can live. BREEAATTHEEE

PHILLIP DUFOUR



I originally based him off the twenty or so year old PATRICK WILSON (See swag above) but seeing how the man is in his 30s or 40s and has two children, I think we need a younger actor now.

Ladies, meet Matt Barr. Seduced yet?

HOW ABOUT NOW!! haha

DRESELLA WILKES

Meet Elizabeth Reaser. She has played the mama bear in twilight as the Cullen's maternal figure, but Elizabeth Reaser has also played some bad-ass roles. I think she could soooo handle being my mother.

FMA!! I saw this and died.

ANGUS FREDERICH WILKES

See the little adorable red head? Meet Charlie Manton. Sexiest child ever. This is him at 15. Unfortunately, he is currently 18.

See the beauty? So, stuck on Aggie. Sorry little dude.
For the time being...FAN DRAWING

Of young larten crepsley. Suck it.

GUSTAVE DUFOUR

Meet Jack Lyall. Adorable right? Innocent? No. This is him as Gustave.

Now, meet Jack Lyall, bitches. lol.

MAMMY

Oh, Mammy Darling...

VICTORIA HEGEL WILKES

I literally just spent like half an hour and this is what I came up with. SO. SAD. EMMY, YOU ROCK, BUT YOUR TOO OLD TO PLAY A 14 YEAR OLD.

TOMMY DJLAS

I JUST REALIZED THIS IS HOW I ALWAYS PICTURED HIM!!! GO LOUIS!! Need I introduce? Can he even act? *sigh*

Of course, we know who Niall and Zayn are based off so no need for pictures.
Uh...who else?...
AUDREY AND INDIA

INDIA HAMPTON

Obviously, she was named after Alicia Rhett's character, India Wilkes, but not physically. Physically and in some parts of her character, she is based off one of my best friends, Demytra Nom. Also, obviously, Alicia Rhett can't play her because Alicia Rhett has been dead for some time. R.I.P.

I know this is who Dem-dem would love to portray her. :P

AUDREY

Elisha Cuthbert...I'm sorry she doesn't have a shirt on.

I definitely have to go with Lindsay Pulsihper though.




JOHNNY POTTER

BOO BOO STEWART. Couldn't find anyone to match what Johnny looks like in my head. Johnny though was half native american, so Boo Boo could fit the description if he grew his hair out a little and curled it in big curls. Not like big like off his head poofy, but big as in wide curls. Got it?

ONTO THE FREAKS

LIND




CETO

Picture on the right. There is not a doubt in my mind that Ashely Greene could play the mermaid

SCORPIUS

Kaito as Scorpius

KEKO

Miku as Keko with her mask on.

PETER

Jeremy Sumpter. Anyone else weak in the knees?

DAMIEN

Did you honestly think anyone but this sexy beast would play my stalker? GO RAMIN KARIMLOO!

FLECK

GANGLE

SQUELCH

MADAME GREYWALD

Miranda Richardson. She plays the amazing Mdm. Giry in the phantom of the opera 2004 film. She also stars in one of my favorite chick flicks 'The Prince and Me' as a Danish Queen. Look closely at her (YES YOU CRYS). Who is she?




RITA FRICKIN' SKEATER



CHARLOTTE GREYWALD

Again, Viv, very old. Possibly dead. Idk.


Caroline Keiff. Former Nessarose actress.

CHRISTINE

DUH.

CARLA

sierra boggess


I do believe that is mostly everyone. I think. Of course the criminal minds cast plays the criminal minds characters. Duh.

Alright. Gonna go finish chapter 21. Enjoy these faces just to give you ideas!


I've looked at this pic. a thousand times and I think this girl could be and awesome Melanie! Gahhh! Who are you??

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment